Sista's Video List..."What's Relevant from Sistas in Music"!

Loading...

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

    Peace and Blessings!  I am back, I just wanted to reintroduce myself to you again reader!  I am an inspiring writer who is extremely passionate about writing inspirational non-fictional stories in an effort to help bring forth awareness of the reality that no one lives forever and to implement a campaign in the pursuit of living happy!  That's it!  I am that person that if I had only one week to live, let's just say 5 days, I would make sure that each hour will be spent doing, experiencing activities that make me happy, make me smile.


I want that for you reader, to realize that you have this life and this life is not forever, seize your moments with happiness no matter what may come your way.  See the good in people because it exists and its contagious.  Smiling is the best anti-wrinkle therapy and frowning promotes wrinkles and we really don't want those.  So simply be....be happy.

May your journey be peaceful!

Sista


No comments:

The Sista Chronicles